If you just want to clear the cache and browser data only for hootboard.com and not your entire browser, follow the steps below.
- Load hootboard.com in chrome,
- Once the site has completed loading, Press F12 or right click anywhere on the page and select "Inspect"
- You'll see the chrome developer tools open somewhere ( typically from the bottom )
- Select Application tab.
- Select Storage from the left panel
- You should see the following screen now
- You need to click on the Clear site data button. You can also check the clear third party cookies option.
- This means that only the browser data associated with hootboard.com is cleared and not everything on your browser gets thrown away.
- You can now load hootboard.com on your end and you should be seeing the latest and greatest on your end.
If you're still having any issues, you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please sign in to leave a comment.